Sydney Pro – WordPress theme by Athemes.com has been substantially updated with a new, more modern design and new features.
Sydney Pro – WordPress theme changelog
1. General aesthetic changes
– Changed default fonts to Ubuntu and Poppins;
– Minor default colors variations;
– Minor font size variations;
– Spacing changes.
– Header contact restyled. Also, it now sits on top of the header media;
– Made phone number and email address clickable
– Improved mail address protection against mail harvesters
– Added social menu next to the header contact. To use it, create a menu with all your social links and assign it to the Social menu position;
3. Blog and single posts
– New blog design, set as default;
– Restyled single posts, including title, categories and tags lists;
– Added numbered pagination for the blog;
– Redesigned single posts navigation;
– Small tweaks to widget styling.
4. Widgets and Page Builder support
– Changed widget title styles;
– Added option to align widget title from inside the Page Builder;
– Call to action widget: Added option to make the button white (useful for dark backgrounds);
– Call to action widget: Added option to align the button;
– Timeline, Services Type A, Employees Type B, Facts, Social, Pricing widgets: Extra style added. You can pick it from the widget options;
– Testimonials widget: a few style changes;
– Services type B widget: new option to remove borders from icons;
– FP Contact widget: redesigned the widget, made phone number and email clickable;
– FP Contact widget: added Google Maps support and opening hours block.
– New contact block with contact form support;
– Option to hide footer credits row completely.
6. Post and page templates
– New page template added: Login;
– New post template added: Page Builder ready (available for posts, projects and employees);
– New post template added: No sidebar (available for posts, projects and employees);
– Various design changes.
– Demo site now uses Smart Slider 3 for the header. Shortcode can be added in Customize > Header Area > Shortcode, while activating the shortcode mode from Header Area > Header type;
– Google Maps script is now enqueued;
– Re-exported demo content, customizer settings and widget data from the new theme demo;
– Added a function that grabs settings from the free version and automatically adds them in the pro version;
– Switched to a different parallax script;
– .smoothscroll class can now be used for link container class as well as directly as link class;